I came up with an easy recipe for dessert that has absolutely NO DAIRY. My youngest has a dairy allergy so I have to be creative when it comes to dessert.
Today I made a layered dessert. It’s a funky twist on strawberry shortcake.
2 quarts of strawberries
2 containers of dairy free whipped topping
1 package of Golden Oreo’s
1 package of regular Oreo’s (thin)
- Allow cool whip to defrost
- Slice all strawberries
- Pull apart Golden Oreo’s
- Begin layering with which ever cookie you prefer.
- Then add a though layer of cool whip.
- Now add a layer of strawberries.
- Repeat this process switching up cookie flavors until you’ve reached your desired level.
- Sprinkle crushed cookies on top
- Place in refrigerator for 4 hours
- Serve cold.